The number in the parenthesis provide the neck and thread count. You want to make sure the neck size (first number) matches. Some threads are interchangeable like 400 and 410 so a 20/400 bottle would fit a 20/400 and 20/410 closure.
Articles in this section
- Will these roller balls fit essential oil bottles such as Young Living or NOW?
- How long does it take to ship?
- Does the euro cap and droppers fit the 30 ml brown bottles?
- I am ordering 4 oz glass bottles with a fine mist sprayer. Do you sell just the sprayers by themselves. I want to by extra and if so what would be the order number.
- I purchased 1 oz bottles that say they fit closures that are 18/415. Your tops say 20/410. Will yours fit my 1 oz bottles?
- Do I need to clean my bottles and droppers before I fill them with my product?
- What is the 400 and 410 suppose to mean?
- What size closure (spray mist) would fit this bottle (4 oz volcanic black euro)?
- Do you have a fine mist sprayer, trigger sprayer, and pump dispenser that fit the 4 oz euro bottle?
- Can I get this in a 4 oz with sprayer?